Saturday, September 5, 2009

worst day ever . seirously .
it started in the morning . i woke up and then an hour later .
I had the worst cramps in the history of worst cramps .
ugh . So, I decided to ask my dad , to let me skip church .
Worst mistake of my life .
But my cramps cleared up around 5 oclock . So that was good .
But when i asked my dad if he could take me to kevins thing ,
he was like WHAT . I thought you had "stomach pains"
& i said , well it cleared up already .
Well , he said thats weird ...
But then he finally gave in and let me go .
So i got ready ; showered , changed . Once we were in the car .
waiting for my mom....
He gave me a speech . He sarted yelling and saying dont do that again ,
I said , do what again ? He said dont lie & cheat again .
WTF MAN . HE thought i faked it so i didnt have to go .
stupid . stupid. stupid .
Dammit my moms leaving to vietnam , tomorrow for a month.
that means STRICT STRICT STRICT . fml .
Dam . 5 days left to school .
cant wait -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment