Tuesday, January 12, 2010

4- Formspring

are u single

yeaaa .

Why?

why not ?

do you have an aim?

yes i do ;]

do you have any cousins or brothers or sisters that go to walton? and what are there names

nopeee. :]

i like you , i dont know how to tell u

oh .. i dont know what to say .
just tell me . :)

KIMMY so if the people who wins the nominating thingy Do they like announced it outloud or something?

yupp :D

(: HINT: I am a guy an iam asian. is prolly asian, prove me wrong?

what ?

HEEY KIM, Who'd You nominate??

it wasnt just mee , it was the whole asb.

your brother is hot .

ewwww . >.<

thanku for always being there for me .

no problem whoever you are (:

kim, your beautiful, and your nice too (: HINT: I am a guy an iam asian.

ASIANNN RULES :D :D

CAN I NOMINATE U FOR BEST ALL AROUND ? YOUR SOO NICE AND CUTE .

sure (:
thankyou <3>

kim lee is beautiful and nice(: i love kim.

thankyou :]]
you too whoever you aree

I'm your best friend. by Jasonhamm

are you sure ?

I like chocolate milk. by Jasonhamm

who are you ?

*hug*

*blushes .
LOL who is this ?

WANNA BE MY NEW BFFTWCHOAS?! Best friend forever that we can hang out and stuff!

sure :] who is this though :O

My hair is sexy like verrry sexy

LOLOL . show me :]

What bands do you like or artists? -anonymous-

well i dont really have bandss. ..
i listen to like hiphopp .
& techno/house/&trance .

like kaskade
deadmau5
benny bennasi
ATb
Dj.tiesto
Armin Van buuren
Paul Van Dyk
bass hunter

basically anything with good beats and sound .

u should watch it its like a comedian show

watch what ?

blowjobs?

no thanks . lol

yo

wattuppppp . (:

wat do ya think of the number 69

6+9 = 15

789

why was 6 afraid of seven ?

gues who it is

uhhhh . tell mee :D

i luv ya

love you too (:

2girls in 1cup

uh i havent seen it .

<3>

[;

can i hav one of ur bras n panties?

uh no :D

how tall r u

like 4'11 . HAHA . im short .
but i thinkk i grew to 5'1 . :)

wats the biggest penis u ever saw

wtheo lol

gj getting a highest score on the quiz(:

thankyou :D :D
im very happy .
23/23 (:

yous a cutie kimm(:

youuu tooo , whoever you are [;

Can i hug you

sure :]

I JUST STABBED MYSELF AND I AM BLEEDING WHAT DO I DO>!@#!@#!@#>!@#>@!#!>#!

-_-

I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE, GO TO YOUR ROOM and go out of it and eat your food now would you like that?

Lol , if you want to eat my food , why dont you just go to the fridge ? my room has nothing . lol

7 ate 9 LOLOLOLOL

yes , 7 is very cruel

your a cutie kimmy, i like youu(;

this is what i hate about formspring .
i have no clue who it is -_-

HELLLLLLLLLO KIMMY!!! IT's rObiNsOn :D again lol

why hello therrr' (:

HOw MAnY PEOpLE hAVE YUh GOnE OUt WIT?????

Only a few , like 4 or 5 .

No comments:

Post a Comment