So today was a VERY bad day . ugh . Woke up at 7:40 . VERY LATE . I usually wake up at 6:30 .
I dont know what happend. but i remember my dream ..it was about my dead dog,mushu. It felt like reality. I just remembered that ... i was petting him ,and feeling his soft fur, and holding him .- but then my alarm went off . Got mad a little . mostly sad . I wish he was still here ... seems, like i took mushu for granted . Now that hes actually gone . fck . I always told my self to not take things for granted . but i couldnt really understand it , until it really happend . So now its to late, and hes gone . I guess , i just have to deal with it . ....
THe rest of the morning...., Anyways so the rest of the morning was jsut worst. I showered till 7:50 . 10 minute showerr! . holyy shiiettt. so by the time i was done getting dressed it was 8:00 .
but as soon as i got in my room . I had HORRIbLE crampss . ); THe ones where you cant move AT ALL . i had to sit on my bed and hold onto my stomach. I just had to finish getting ready . So i fought my cramps like a little soldier , -oh and did i mention i got the flu this morning- .
as you can see i had a rough morning . As soon as i got to school , it was just a mess. My hair was everywhere , my nose was runny, i had even worser cramps ,and i sounded like a man .
-but it gets even worse , we had to run a mile . fml . :P .
and after schooll , ohh man oh man .
I came home expecting a nice little lunchable . you know , the little cracker, cheese and ham .
WEll i came home , open the fridge . and guess what isnt there .
yes , my lunchable . someone had eaten all my lunchables , drank all my juice, and left me with nothing . freeakkinnn monsterrss mannn . :P .
Lol haha .
well im done complaining . (:
I know you'll probobly wont read my blogs ever again . haha .
but oh wells . (:
byee!


No comments:
Post a Comment