Sunday, October 4, 2009

get a life.

you know what irretates me the most ? People who go on and on and on telling me that i got problems . Well you know what , YOU got problems. everyone got problems . Who doesnt ? You could be to shy , to bossy , to concedeied, to aggresive etc. But whatevers. Were human.So i dgaf if you tell me i got problems & i dont care if you hate me either . I got more lovers then haters anyway . WHy should i care if you hate me . GO bug someone else. i mean seirously , get a life. Stop thinking your better then everyone else . Cuz your not . Stop Trying. Cuz it's not working . stop wasting MY time . Stop wasting your time. I get it, you dont like me . I dont care. Go away then . its like you dont get the message. i say one thing and you make it a big deal out of nothing. Stop making up lies so you can make me feel bad . well you knoe what , it doesnt work . it never had . it never will . its funny how you make it seem like im the center of your world. Haha ,whatevers, you enjoy your little stupid game. . keep playin and see if i care bitch .

"behind every successful person , lies a pack full of haters"
I Love Haters Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment