Saturday, November 14, 2009

grey- sad, hurt.

you know what gets on my nerves most of the time ? My parents. They think they're doing a perfect job with me . & guess what ? there wrong . So many things are going through my mind and they dont even know it . I bet they dont love me as much as they USED TO. They dont have to say it ,i can just tell . They got there own thing now . They dont even take care of me . They only think of themselves. My mom just picks me up from school , drops me home , then goes to who knows where. My dad has absolutely NO TIME for family. Works , Church (5x a week), tennis , comes home, eat, sleep , and then repeat the whole thing again. My brother is 10 years older then me . -.-
He has better things to do then be home , taking care of me :P. Im home alone almost everyday - sometimes night. And they say they always got time for me . bS. I think its time to MAN up and stop depending on others. I have to get my own thing now. I mean, its not like i cant take care of myself........

No comments:

Post a Comment