Tuesday, August 11, 2009

addiction ;

AHHH . D: Addictions can be really bad . But it just happens all of a sudden. LOL. I feel kinda boyish saying this . But i think im addicted to "cs " or "counter strike" source. I played for like 10 hours straight . And before i sleep , i always imagine myself playing . AHA . wow . thats really weird. But seirously , its FUNFUNFUN . i played for 10 hours , 2 days in a row . AHH. its weird to say taht i like counterstrike . i would never imagine myself saying that . :D But oh wells , Im not ashamed that im playing a boyish game. its just i think im really addicted now . Its not my fault D: . i think . AHHA . i hate how this happends. first time i try it , i begin to like it .But then after , i keep playing and playing and playing D: . but yes, it is fun . If you dont know what it is . It is a shooting game . REALLY FUN . I like being the counter terrorist . I like shooting people . PEWPEWPEW . LOL . thanks for reading :]


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment