LOLOL ROOMROOM . :D . Ahh today was such a fasttt dayy . ohh my . Okay well , today at 9am I was suppose to go to target with my momm, to buy new ear phones .So I woke up this morning & got out of my room ; *sigh* no one was here . D: . I called my mom, and shes like "ill be home in an hour" . :P . i was like OMG . so i hopped back into my bed :D . and slept till 10 . I woke up , and got up . And noone was there :P . i called again, I was like "mom where are you" . and shes like "I SAID ILL BE HOME IN AN HOUR " i was like , "YOU SAID THAT ONE HOUR AGO" . and shes like okay 10 more minutes . :O . Lol . wow . so i hopped onto the computer, imed up some people . and she came home at 11 . FML . LOL . Right before we left i did my laundry really quick . But before we went to target . We went to staples , and dropped off my uncle to the dentist . [fast forward] okay so we got home and its like 11:45 . Im like OMFG . i still need to put the laundry in the dryer , shower , change , do the hair , & more . By 1 :P . but i made it 15 minutes late to catherines house . :P . LOL .
But thats okay . READD "CALVINS PICNIC " tomorrow .
[too be continued ..]

But thats okay . READD "CALVINS PICNIC " tomorrow .
[too be continued ..]


No comments:
Post a Comment