Thursday, August 20, 2009

ehhh . What a bad day .I expirenced the longest 2 hours of my life . I hate how either im REALLY happy ,Or im like idgaf . Well , today i was suppose to go to a pool party / hangout . But instead i sat home , waited for my mom for 2 hours . She said she will be homee at 2. Wtf . She lagged , and came home at 5:00 . dammit . I couldve just walked . but im those kind of people who get lost very easily , and takes 2 hours to walk somewhere. Lol . So ,I got pissed at everything . I dont know why i did . I felt my blood rushing , & my heart pounding .And so the 2 hours i waited for my mom ; I did nothing . Layed down in bed . & waited for a sound of a car . & everytime i "thought" i heard her car . I got angrier , and angrier . But she took to long , and i kinda fell asleep . Lol . It was so hot in the room . I woke up haveing nightmares . & the bad part about it . I remembered them . ugh . Gosh dammit . why is life like this ? I always question myself . But i guess , this is how it is . You have your ups and downs . I guess i have to learn , thats how life works .


"Everything has been figured out, except how to live." ;

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment." -Buddha .

No comments:

Post a Comment